Muahahahaha! I finally finished it! I've been putting it off and putting it off. However, I finally finished it!
What am I talking about?
The Yumi Bot! A program I designed using C# and mono. It's a little program I developed to handle the queuing of videos set to be published. Before, the server used to do multiple encoding instances concurrently; meaning that each user could encode two videos at one time. If there were 10 people encoding, then they could have 20 videos encoding all at once. That would downright kill the server. Not to mention, the videos would take all day to encode. So, I introduced a queuing system that allows the server to encode one video at a time.
I increased the number of videos a person can "encode". I say this loosely because they'd actually be queuing their videos until the Yumi bot gets around to them.
In the future, she'll be doing other things such as maintaining music on the Ultra Edge radio and cleaning up the very messy messy database.