PS3

Who's better? PS3, Xbox 360 or the Wii? Duke it out here.

Re: PS3

Postby venture on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:09 pm

PlayStation 3 is the best console atm. It's more for your money then the Xbox 360, and it's totally free to use the PlayStation network. And most of the "exclusive" content that Xbox offers comes out on PC anyway. With PS3 that is not the case. It's easier to use, more silent and the PS3 controller just owns the Xbox one back to the Stone-age.

I have them both tho, since there is no Grand Turismo 5 yet, Forza Motorsport 3 is KING!
Far out, from the far side.
venture

Postby AaronGR on Sat May 07, 2011 5:29 pm

I almost bought one but i figured i already owned a xbox and never bothered getting a playstation 2 so sould just keep using microsoft.
AaronGR

Postby heylookitsatrap on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:25 am

I own one of the first PS3s. Other than occasionally lagging with Netflix and one game freezing which seemed to be a patch issue, I have had no other problems. I like how playstation rewards people that own a Playstation account at times. You remember when the hacker hacked into the Playstation Network? Well we were given up to 6 free games per account. Technically you could have gotten 18 + games if you had multiple accounts. Not having to pay to use internet on your system is definetly a huge plus as well. Other than the Kinect that I dont see anything really special about XBOX.
heylookitsatrap

Previous

Return to War Room!